The City Government of Masbate announces the 4-day Mobile Outreach Program by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC), Regional Office V on July 1 to 4, 2019 at Magallanes Coliseum, City of Masbate.
Registration of Applicants for September 29, 2019 Board Licensure Examinations for Professional Teachers (BLEPT) in the City of Masbate, and, Registration of New BLEPT Passers.
• Original and photocopy of Official Transcript of Records (SCANNED AND WITH PICTURE);
• NSO Authenticated and photocopy of Certificate of Live Birth;
• Certificate of Marriage (FOR MARRIED FEMALE APPLICANTS ONLY);
• 4 pcs. Passport-size ID picture with complete name tag;
• Print-out copy/proof of prior online registration; and
• Filing fee
* Proof of Passing and Relevant Fees (FOR NEW PASSERS)
NOTE: Kindly choose/click MASBATE CITY as your Place of Examinations
Renewal of Expired PRC-issued Professional License Cards and Release of Previously Renewed PRC-issued Professional License Cards and Initial PRC License Cards.
• Online Registration;
• Photocopy of the expired license card;
• 2 pcs. Passport-size ID picture with complete name tag;
• Renewal fee (DEPENDING ON THE DATE OF EXPIRATION); and,
• Claim Slip (FOR RELEASE OF RENEWED AND INITIAL CARDS).
FOR MORE INFORMATION, contact City Councilor ANDREI BARSAGA DIEZ, Sr. at Legislative Building, City Hall Compound, Masbate City. You may text 09184786359/076555777 or call (056) 3332869/5820781.
THIS IS PART OF THE PRIORITY PUBLIC SERVICE PROGRAMS OF THE CITY GOVERNMENT OF MASBATE UNDER THE LEADERSHIP OF CITY MAYOR ROWENA REJUSO TUASON AND CITY VICE MAYOR RUBY SANCHEZ MORANO, BY VIRTUE OF THE APPROVED RESOLUTIONS AUTHORED BY CITY COUNCILOR ANDREI BARSAGA DIEZ, Sr.